Monday, January 21, 2013

Nachos



Did you see this right? Nachos? Corn chips? I had an attack of nachos one afternoon. I have to say it was influenced by my colleagues who had nachos for lunch one afternoon.

Armed with some organic corn chips, I melted some parmesan on it in the oven. Prepared guacamole. Dollop of sour cream and spring onions- lunch is served.

My hubby? Oops- another lunch without meat.


Nachos for two.
150 grams corn chips
handful of parmesan cheese
1 avocado
1/2 tomato finely chopped
2 tsp of tabasco
salt and pepper
1/4 red onion chopped
2 tablespoon of sour cream
2 sprigs of spring onion chopped


Toast corn chips with cheese in a 180C preheated oven for 10 mins. Meanwhile, mash avocado and add in tomato, tabasco, onion and salt and pepper. Transfer corn chips onto another plate. Pile it high with guacamole and sour cream. Sprinkle with spring onions. EAT!




Photobucket

6 comments:

Joanne said...

Nachos are such a fun once-in-a-while treat! I'm sure the hubby didn't even miss the meat. :)

Little Corner of Mine said...

Oh yummy! I love homemade guacamole.

Kitchen Belleicious said...

i love the avocado! my husband would literally eat nachos every single day if I let him:) LOL! He just loves them- must do this for him one night. i haven't done it in a while thanks for the idea

tigerfish said...

Nice to have this once in a while! For me, it is TV snack and not enough for lunch. ;p

lena said...

it's nigh time here but seriously, this making me drool!!

rosi said...

Thank you very much for all your suggestions on this site. Your shares are very interesting and very rewarding. Congratulations to you.

Voyance gratuitement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...