Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thai Style Curry Chicken Meatloaf





A meatloaf is my fall back meal plan. It's one of my favourite "anything goes" meals- AND I can make that in bulk. Usually two meat loaves = at least 4 meals.

You can tell from the photos that I had no intention of taking them. But when I tasted it, I thought it was so good that I have to share.


Having some curry paste in my fridge and left over kaffir lime leaves, I marinated chicken mince with both ingredients, stick it to the oven for 45 minutes and dinner done. And lunch, and another dinner, and another lunch.

Simple is good no?

Thai Style Curry Chicken Meatloaf (makes 1 loaf)
500 grams chicken mince
3 tablespoon of thai red curry paste
8 kaffir lime leave chopped
1 tablespoon of garlic
1 onion chopped
1 egg
1/2 cup of almond meal

Preheat Oven 200C
Mix it all together. Place in lined loaf pan. Stick it into the oven for 30 minutes, check, turn and cook it for another 15 minutes or so. Serve with veges.




Photobucket

6 comments:

June said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tigerfish said...

Seems really easy to make this meatloaf! And I like the Thai-flavors in it.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

oh, this is yum yum, let me check the Thai curry paste i bought from my last trip whether expire or not, if not, i can cook up this. Thanks for sharing.

MaryMoh said...

Mmmmm....this looks very delicious. Must be full of flavour. Love the Thai curry. Thanks very much for sharing. MaryMoh at http://www.keeplearningkeepsmiling.com

lena said...

i noticed that you use a lot of almond meal in your dishes recently, not a bad idea actually! love thai flavour!!

Estèrre said...

I liked this recipe for apple cake and salted butter .. I notice your recipe
voyance gratuite mail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...